Re: [levels] Re: X-Moto - Level Asiam Frenzy

Well if you really want it like that, re-upload. Note that the sky texture seems not to be perfectly tilable, theres a weird looking point. maybe you choose another or blend using drifted sky.

We cant always test the whole level and tell everything at once, since its a huge effort to test and needs a lot of time which validators dont have. To keep the process objective, every level gets inspected by several validators, also after changes.

Gaivota

Weldon Sams schrieb:
Well I wanted that to happen at first but then changed my mind. I want them to remain out of screen. One shot one kill kind of deal.

Also can you all please limit these updates. Just send me a digest of all issues and I'll fix them in one go. This is crazy. I'll just start a new level, this one is no longer mine and thus I can't put my name on it. I hope you understand.

Weldon

Pardon grammatical errors - this was sent from my phone.