[i18n] Updated rule on string changes to the stable branch

Previously the rule for string changes to Wesnoth's stable branch essentially was a judgment call about whether a string change was necessary or not.. Based on recent discussions, we're thinking of replacing that with a clearer definition-

For text containing full sentences:
* The only changes allowed are when the text is plain wrong in a way that would cause issues for players relying on the text for something else (ie: if the objectives say to kill a named enemy unit that no longer exists in the scenario). So no minor fixes for punctuation, grammar, etc would be allowed.
For shorter text:
* Changing or adding new strings is allowed, but only when it's required to fix a bug that affects the game's playability. ie: if a new preference or button is needed somewhere.
In all cases:
* Removing strings is allowed.

Please let me know your thoughts on this change.