Re: [vhffs] Default user?

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 02:55:44PM +0100, Daniel Piddock wrote:

> My bad. I hadn't realized that the user creation process had created a
> random password and was attempting to e-mail it, that had no relation
> to what I'd entered to vhffs-useradd. I'm now able to log in.

Our bad ;-)

I fixed this issue through the commit #1295.

One mail is now sent with the plaintext password when the object is
added in the database, one other mail is sent when the account is
created on the filesystem. This way we don't need anymore a plaintext
password in the user creation bot.

Sylvain