[ Date Index
| More vhffs.org/vhffs-dev Archives
18 message(s), the most recent arriving on Wed 25 February at 00:06 GMT.
- [vhffs-dev]  Moved IRC nick from 'user space' to 'admin space'.
- [vhffs-dev]  Allowing spaces in irc nicknames doesn't sounds like a good idea.
- [vhffs-dev]  Added a function to fetch a tag category by its label.
- [vhffs-dev]  Added accepttag and refusetag commands to moderate tag requests.
- [vhffs-dev]  fixed process check, now checking after setuid()/setguid() and after chroot; removed additionnals groups through setgroups(); fixed reading of data sent just at the end of the child process ( wait for the pipe to be closed)
- [vhffs-dev]  clean environment after fork(), chdir() to home directory
- [vhffs-dev]  Oops
- [vhffs-dev]  fixed soda's english, improved checks for svn and hg
- [vhffs-dev]  moved cron_scheduler into vhffs_cron, added daemonizing of vhffs_cron, fixed path for shells
- [vhffs-dev]  Oops
- [vhffs-dev]  ported patchs to pureftpd 1.0.29, improved customer proof patch ( clear specials modes on files, only allow and force sgid for directories, clear o+w on files and directories), removed patch to allow ssl when a passive IP is forced ( not necessary anymore), added a patch to allow ESTP when a passive IP is forced (ok, I don' t know any FTP client that use ESTP yet, I won't ever test if it works)
- [vhffs-dev]  ported TF kernel patch to 18.104.22.168, improved patch to clear many modes on files and directories
- [vhffs-dev]  add two new options, clearmodefile and clearmodedir, so that you can clear modes when chmod()ing (eg.
- [vhffs-dev]  add TuxFamily's phppgadmin patch
- [vhffs-dev]  improved tfsyscall patch, also clearing o+w in vfs_create, prevent clearing file type by now using appropriate mask (oops ;-)
- [vhffs-dev]  fixed autotool so that vhffs-fssync are compiling
- [vhffs-dev]  debianized vhffs-fssync
- [vhffs-dev]  ok, fully debianized vhffs-fssync