[vhffs-dev] Re: VHFFS - Project not updating

Hi Robin,

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 02:17:22PM -0700, Robin Luckey wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> It looks like we went through a period where we were unable to connect
> to this server. Everything looks OK now, so I've restarted the
> updates.

That's possible, we(TuxFamily) were having (and still having) some
hardware troubles in the past months.

By the way, I guess you would need to restart updates on all failed
enlistments using svn.tuxfamily.org.

> It's running now, and I'll keep an eye on it until it goes through.

Thank for the quick answer and thank for your help ;)

Cheers,
Sylvain