Re: [dev] New Developers

Harry Anastassopoulos a écrit :
> Dis moi ce que t'en penses :

> What's you exprience?
> I have some experience in 3D development. First i started with OpenGL at
> university where i learned the basis through a school project. Recently,
> a training session at UBISOFT, on the occasion of my master's degree in
> Embedded computer science, give me the opportunity to work on a tool for
> making 2D animated scenes and learn DirectX.
>
> What you want to do?
> I propose to work on a tool that would make the level design of
> TimeBreach. My passion of the 3D modeling and my short experience in
> images compositing tool leads me to this choice. Also, i would like to
> contribute to the graphic engine to provide all the features that a
> level design tool needs.
>
> Why contribute to this project?
> Even if i am not a MMORPG player, this ambitious project interests me.
> MMO games are very popular all around the world (WoW is a huge success)..
> Designing 3D worlds is very complicated task - lights, sfx, and physics
> increase the player immersion - this mean such a project is a good
> opportunity to improve my knowledges and to contribute to a french made
> MMORPG.

I'm agree with you and this is why we continue to work on this project.
Each day we learn many new things and we hope all to finish a playable
version.

Welcome in Time Breach project !!!

Maybe you are the guy who have the biggest professionnal experience in
Game Development.

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre