[dev] Time Breach Migration

Hi dev people,
Time Breach repository have migrate from http://dev.labo-linux.org/timebreach/ to http://mirror1.timebreach.org

You could use same account as labo-linux dev repository.

I'm building a forge on http://forge.timebreach.org which could be used to manage developpers account and/or other type of projects (e.g. sound graphic etc...).

What's new in developement?

New branch is born http://mirror1.timebreach.org/browser/softwares/branches/experimenations
In this branch you could find a buildable test of synchronization between physical engine (Ogre) and graphical engine(Ode).

To build it please follow http://mirror1.timebreach.org/wiki/ManualToolsConfigurationOnUbuntu Tutorial.

You could also use the same tutorial for Gentoo.

I'm working on synchronization between Ogre3d and Ode,
currently you can see on this test two characters' shape moving controlled by ODE.

If you want to help me or contribute to developement answere me !!!

Thanks a lot for your help in this project hope you would continue to contribute.

P.S: i think i should do some ScreenShots but for the moment it's not very interesting.

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre