[dev] Dependances

I could miss to explain what does our work have to be done.

Engines:

- Game (manage the game, physical and game rules, given orders to other engines, give a common repository for a world

- Graphic render the game on the screen, apply orders from the game engine and return keybord, mouse actions to game engine
http://timebreach.org/modules/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=graphique:gooa

- Network able dial between game engines, softwares, users (chat) etc...

- Sound play music, sounds, with game engines orders, possibility to use microphone for direct audio dial between users
http://timebreach.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=24

Engines will be used by softwares so software can't be correctly developped if engine don't give a base usable structure for each engine.

Softwares:

- Central Server: manage global accounts for world server, players, and check datas validity, integrate game engine, network engine
Johan if you could put your work abour Central Server on the wiki at http://dev.labo-linux.org/timebreach/wiki/CentralServer

- World Server: able players to play on a world, this world is managed by a player and integrate game engine, network engine
http://dev.labo-linux.org/timebreach/wiki/WorldServer

- Client: able players to play the game for play his own character or manage his own worlds, use all engines.

See:
http://dev.labo-linux.org/timebreach/wiki/softwares
http://dev.labo-linux.org/timebreach/wiki/softwares

The only trusted softwares is Central Server because others softwares could be modified and rebuild by players.

World Server is a middleware wich able to play in real time.

Client able to play.

Central Server contain trusted datas.

If you have any questions or observations answere to this mail.

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre