Re: [dev] How to compile / build ?

I lost the URL for the branch, what is the URL for the branch ?
How will this help the compilation in Eclipse ?

From: CABROL PERALES Alexandre <alexandre.cabrolperales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dev] How to compile / build ?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:29:59 +0200

I'll merge you win32 libraries in mysticbit branch please think to
update it in few hours or contact me via instant messaging or timebreach
irc channel.

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org

<< alexandre.cabrolperales.vcf >>

Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today! http://msnuk.match.com/