Re: [dev] hello, every body

Hi kevin,
could you program some commons part of Time Breach project.

I need Observation Pattern which will be used for communication between
threads.

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre