Re: [nutyx-support] install en cours

I used to think the maintainer only hates me so he doesn't bother to reply my emails. It turned out to be wrong and I think I should apologize him. The fact is he just doesn't care about this mailing lists and doesn't care about any of his users, mine is not special. I used to think I was ignored because I'm English but it turns out he ignored you, a French, too! He eat his own dog food and doesn't care about users, at all!

You can't get support from him from this mailing lists. Very rarely does him reply to it at all. He only replied me on this mailing lists because I pushed him too hard on the linuxquestions.org forums.

You could reach him far easier on https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/nutyx-125/ or his Telegram at https://t.me/groupnutyx

There is an IRC channel but I have never tried. I'm youth so I'm not experienced and liked IRC much.

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?url="">

About your problems: Yes, you can specify the partition used. But I can't recall the exact procedure. Just trial and error you could solve your problems faster than asking here. You will find you are caught in the situation like you are talking to the wall and no one answered you, being ignored is very hurt indeed!

--
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

Aug 16, 2021, 19:44 by rbastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
2021.08.16

Bonjour,

Merci de m'avoir accepté sur votre lste.

Je suis en train d'installer Nutyx, mais comme je vois très mal, je ne
sais pas ce que me demande l'installeur; il dit "NuTyX s'installe
sur" ???

Je souhaite l'installer sur /dev/sda6 càd / d'une précédente
installation (Debian), la partition pèse 30 Gb.

avec mes remerciements

rb

--
Site: http://www.nutyx.org