[nutyx-support] ratpoison: copy from terminal, paste in firefox... how?

When I saw ratpoison in the list of desktops that can be installed in NuTyX, it recalled me that video of Lunduke named:
"Windows 10... or ratpoison?" in which Brian argue that it is better to live with Windows 10 for one year, than to a Linux box with only ratpoison as a window manager for a year.

I finished by reading the doc and learn about wonderful Ctrl-t
Ctrl-t c
open you a terminal window in full screen.

Typing in it: "firefox&" open Firefox in a new window.

I can then use
Ctrl-t 0
Ctrl-t 1
to select which one I want.

I can split the screen in two with:
Ctrl-t s

and learn that when there is no key binding for a command I can use:
Ctrl-t :
to enter my commands.

etc...

But then, when I got a problem in my terminal window, and wanted to cut/paste the information in an email to this mailing for support I was not able. I selected text in terminal, used Ctrl-C to copy it. But when I tried to paste in Firefox, previously copied text in Firefox was pasted... like if the two window did not shared common copy and paste.

Someone knows how to do it?