[nutyx-annonce] First NuTyX systemD BASE ISO

First NuTyX systemD base ISO

It gives me great pleasure to introduce you to the very first NuTyX 10.92.2 BASE ISO using the SystemD boot system.

It's still in prototype. There are not yet other collections than the basic collection currently.

We can still get a good idea of ​​our future NuTyX.
The first good news is that the installation is EXACTLY in the same way as the current NuTyX 10.4.

I want to thank Rémy and Hugo especially for their hard work.

http://downloads.nutyx.org/NuTyX_x86_64-10.92.2.iso
http://downloads.nutyx.org/NuTyX_x86_64-10.92.2.sha256sum

To your downloads for the first tests.

PS. This is an ISO to just show the "proof of concept", which means:

- Currently it is still necessary to restart the installed NuTyX to have a functional network.

- The wifi is not yet supported

- No collection other than the base are available yet