[xmoto-translation] Translation infos

I have done a page so that you can quickly check if your translation is up to date.
http://xmoto.tuxfamily.org/index.php?page=translations

Note that the filenames changed a bit :
de.po => de_DE.po
no.po => no_NO.po
ca.po => ca_ES.po

red: untranslated messages
orange : fuzzy
green : translated messages

Note that if you're not 100% that's not problem because some messages are added regularly (i'll send a message just before releasing 0.3.0)

For new translators, don't reply to xmoto-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to send a message to me (mail me directly). You can however write a message here to mail to all translators if you want to tell them something.

Nicolas