Re: [xmoto-translation] Xmoto 0.3.0 soon...

No, none of them is an important point. 0.3.0 has been in preparation from a
long time. If we do all the TODO, it will be never out.
It has been decide with tod this morning. He has only one point to fix (the 4th
camera in 3 players mode) and i release 0.3.0
Note that 0.3.1 will exist, you can do what you want for it.

Nicolas