[xmoto-news] BIG BUG on xmoto

Fuck fuck and fuck !!!!

the bug only occurs on Windows (cannot start xmoto)
a bug on xmoto 0.3.0 : people having an accent or something not ascii can't open the database
a bug on xmoto 0.3.1 :  some people can't open database

the problem :
to open the sqlite database, the path must be given in utf-8
in 0.3.0, i didn't notice that. Then no conversion is done.
in 0.3.1, a conversion is done using the windows conversion.

On my tests, all works. But once i release 0.3.0 then 0.3.1 some people encounter the problem.
Could you report me how it works on your computer ?

Nicolas