[xmoto-dev] Xmoto, bug on opening database

i put a new version available here :
http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/xmoto/dev/

can people who have windows give me a feedback ?

// vasi, thanks,
// i had effectivly problem with the param where is put wlen(...) but i didn't see that -1 could be put to simply the problem. Note that i allocate 1024, then, it's not a size pb. I agree that fixing in hard a value is not nice, however, the windows call required that it is to be fixed.
ps : i did'nt received your email, i don't know why, tod transfered me it.

Nicolas