Re: [xmoto-dev] texture prob solved

Jens a écrit :
I realized that I have to press F5 in the menu, for the theme files are updated ingame.

If this has to be like that, it should definetly be written somewhere, because you can become crazy while searching.
Pressing F5 tells only updating levels and textures, not the rest.
updating themes is very fast ; you would see it.
However, it's written in that log that theme has been updated after pressing f5 ;-)
what about updating the wiki when you see things like it ?

Nicolas