[xmoto-dev] Theme Bug and texture stuff

I experienced a bug in the 0.2.7test1 svn.
If you work at your Theme, and update it by saving the xml, xmoto wont realize that the theme has changed, until you choose another theme, save, and reselect the first theme and save again.
Only then the changes appear in the level (F5 won't helt here).

I think it should at least be updated when you go top options, and save again, or even better by pressing F5.

Another theme update I got:
please add the line:
<sprite type="EdgeEffect" name="Grass2" file="EdgeGrass1.png" scale="0.27" depth="0.75" />

Its a bigger Grass for foreground layers.
Further I uploaded a dirt texture on the website, with smooth blur and brighter color on the webpage.

Both is needed for a new level.

jens aka gaivota