Re: [xmoto-dev] TColor v.s. Color

> greetings

i created recently TColor because i dont like the Color class based on
some macro
my aim is to remove Color.
Why do you prefer Color ?
I like the name "Color". I don't think the TColor class can add
anything at the moment, actually it might as well be a structure. I
don't really mind but I prefer to have only 1 definition of a color
and the current Color (int) is used in the images class to store image
data converting this to array's of TColor object would be sub optimal.
That is why I would prefer the current Color to remain, perhaps the
macro's can be replaced with static functions? The bottom line is that
I would like to have only one definition of color

greetings

The TColor class did not look new to me, it does not add functionality
so it might as well be a structure. I
at first I was thinking that TColor was an opengl related object

Secon

Nicolas