Re: [xmoto-dev] pre xmoto 0.2.3

Quoting Kees Jongenburger <kees.jongenburger@xxxxxxxxx>:

> perhaps we can create a dns entry for the game scores and level download
> server.xmoto.fr or something similar?
what will stand for a longer time ? the website on tuxfamily or xmoto.fr ?
i agree that the server will probably change or place a new day...
An other solution is to add a button on the website to copy sometimes files from
xmoto.tuxfamily.org to xmoto.free.fr so that old version continues to work
(except if you try to upload a highscore, in this case you can get a message
into the game "... See xmoto.tuxfamily.fr ...").

> do you know if the change of server caused many users to leave us?
number of different ip :
before : ~2000
now    : ~1500
but
traffic :
before : ~1Go a day
now    : ~500mo now

i suppose that it means that old players (those who continue to play) have
migrated and that new players (people who just want to try the game and upload
500 new levels and new textures don't migrate)

PS :
Re: [xmoto-dev] VBO is a question for neckelmann