[wikiss-users] PHP4 & Backlinks plugin

My web hosting company only does PHP4, which is annoying, but as with TigerWiki, I found that commenting out 1 line fixes the problem, it doesn't seem to break the code in other places, but it gets it working for me at least.

On line 144, comment out or delete: "@date_default_timezone_set($TIME_ZONE);". I've had no major side effects since. May be an if statement for the different PHP versions could be added in here?

I've also written a backlinks plugin. This will add server load, as it does a full text search of every wiki page every time you ask for the backlinks, so large wikis, beware!

I don't know any French, so I have only done what I think is necessary to get the plugin to work. I have also used "{backlinks}" as the wiki name to activate the plugin, which may break the wiki name space, as "{...}" is already used, so any suggestions to what it should be are welcome.

I'm currently working on using WiKiss as a PIM. I am also looking into making a "Today" page plugin (action), a delete page button & maybe an orphaned pages list.

I have also heavily modified the template and css so it looks nicer on mobile devices.

Now to get the wiki to set alarms on my PDA for me :) (which may be possible...).

Marcus B.
findBacklinks($PAGE_TITLE); $CONTENT = preg_replace("/\{backlinks\}/", $links, $CONTENT); } } }