[wikiss-users] hot-to enable HTML

Hi! I'm starting a personal site, and want to use Wikiss as my CMS. I need
to use HTML code and javascripts on some pages (not on templates, but in
the content). Is there a way to enable HTML in Wikiss pages? I've tried
PmWiki before, but is much more than I need, but it can be HTML enabled via
a simple plug-in or few comand lines in the config file. Maybe can I do
something like that in Wikiss?

Sorry for my poor english, and very thanks for any help. ^_^

Molinaro

---
http://wikiss.tuxfamily.org