Re: [wifi-radar] Hosting of Documentation?

On Wed, March 11, 2015 1:30 pm, Jan Rimmek wrote:
> wikispot.org service will be shut down on April 1st 2015. Any plans to
> host the documentation at another place?

Yes.  I have copied the latest wiki versions from wikispot and I will post
them to the TuxFamily site as static content.  The wiki aspect was never
very successful, so static docs will mostly suffice.

What I will miss is the ability for WR users to anonymously ask questions
on the FAQ page.  If anyone knows of a non-login-required wiki which could
host the FAQ, please let me know.

--
Sean Robinson