[uruk] stand with us and sign this petition

My friends, my brothers, my family.
Our culture is fatally damaged, and the trend is not good. A lot of  software freedom activists and some free companies has been suborned and is betraying its founding commitment to freedom.
they Want to Remove Not Only Stallman but the Entire FSF Board
GNOME Foundation director led the charge against RMS by creating an open letter that calls for the removal of Stallman as well as the entire board of the Free Software Foundation. In the open letter calling for removal of Stallman and FSF board members, you can find at least 41 organizations. This includes big names like Mozilla, SUSE, GNOME Foundation, Open Source Collective, Outreachy, Tor, X.org, FreeDOS.
But the honest liberals made a petition to support RMS
I invite you to stand with us and sign this petition
https://rms-support-letter.github.io/?fbclid=IwAR0yP-9OsdTzxjIH3jZEvF4n0OxhfI6PGSiNXp_DMJ9LssR-izXS408iKmg

we must join forces, or else forever be their slaves. So today you stand with us…or you stand against me.
have fun and be free
ali miracle