[uruk] Uruk GNU/Linux 2.0 Press Article in French Linux Planète Magazine

Hi all,

Hi Ali & Hayder
Uruk GNU/Linux made the cover of Linux Planète n°102
Along with a good article :
http://www.dppresse.com/?p=790

Ali or Hayder can you please send me your address in Irak via email
so that i can both send you a magazine via the post.
;-)

Best Regards
aka Mangy Dog

(no much access to internet these days apart from some rare & buggy wifi
spots so forgive my long absence..)