[uruk] Our big sacrifice: 32 bit version

Hi, 32 bit user here, posting from a different machine.

I believe that we are still waiting for the 32 bit kernel to be patched upstream. I have already run sudo apt-get full-upgrade, still get 4.9 when I type in uname -r, and am therefore just going to enjoy my new software offline for now.

Developers, I understand that you are very busy right now so I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work and talent, ask if there is anything in particular that an "average joe" user with no formal IT training could do to help, especially without needing to connect to the internet, and wait my turn.

I still think that there must be some sort of a mistake, Mr. Beta, because Uruk Lugalbanda sure looks like a miracle to this bumbling but well meaning native English speaker. :)

He's making me want to reread the epic of Gilgamesh more than I want to surf the web, and since he already has Calibre and plenty of room for my library, that is what we are going to do for now.

:)