[uruk] Uruk GNU/Linux 2.0 (Beta-1)

In any war or big problems, there are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our apps, DE, and codes turn against us. But the day will never come that we forsake this project and his community.
hello, my name is Hayder Majid and i'm going to tell you story:
when was begin to working on uruk 2.0 we decided to moving to another DE,so we choose cinnamon DE to make it as the default DE, but unexpected things is happened , because cinnamon is lacked for a lot of accessibility features, so we moved to gnome DE, but as usual, gnome has a lot of bugs and crashes windows (the main feature of gnome shell ) ,so we thing it's like the free software lords punished us for leaving mate DE, because it's never disappointed us in version 1.0, so we returned to our holy DE , with more customization and a lot of features to avoid similarity with trisquel 8.0 , and hoping that punishment will be removed.

today we happy to release uruk 2.0 "lugalbanda" (beta-1) with many features

-based on core trisquel 8.0 "flidas"
-mateDE 1.12
-linux-libre-lts 4.9
-gcc-7
-possibility for installing GuixSD package manager
-possibility for installing rpm packages and installing programs from source using one command -new customization ( login screen , themes, cursor, background, installer slideshow ...)
-uruk welcome screen
-uruk software center ( uruk GNU/Linux version for Lubuntu software center)
-compatible with accessibility
-fixing a lot of bugs

with more things you will discover it.

your time is come, you will face a lot bugs and you must tell us about it

you can download it from here(32 and 64 bit):
https://sourceforge.net/projects/urukos/files/2.0/Beta1/