Re: [uruk] Keyboard input method

Thank you for the fast response.

This changed the setting to ibus or xim. Unfortunately this didn't solve that I can't type unicode symbols using shift + left ctrl + u.

Your help is much appreciated, though.

hayder majid <hayder@xxxxxxxxxx> schreef op 27 juli 2017 21:32:13 CEST:

try this in terminal:

im-config -n ibus

or this:

im-config -n xim

On 27 يول, 2017 ص 01:14, Mappack Owner wrote:
I'm running Uruk GNU/Linux 1.0 with the default MATE desktop.