[uruk] Default login keyring password

Hello,

When I enter the password for a new Wi-Fi network in Uruk GNU/Linux, a window pops up asking me for the password for my login keyring because the password I use to log in to my computer no longer matches that of my login keyring. This is on a new install of Uruk on my laptop and I have not changed the password for my login keyring or my "normal" password that I use to log in to my computer.

Is there a default password which the Uruk installer set for my login keyring? And how do I fix this?

This is the full text in the window that asks for my login keyring password:
"Enter password to unlock your login keyring

The password you use to log in to your computer no longer matches that of your login keyring."

I also attached a screenshot of this window.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Joeke