[uruk] Hello Uruk Project

Hello, Uruk Project.

I'm kzimmermann, an amateur hacker and GNU/Linux developer who loves free software, free culture and free expression. I learned about the Uruk Project thanks to alimiracle, who invited me to include a random password generator I wrote into the software bundled in the distribution.

I'm pleased to have been invited and would love to contribute more to the project if I'm able to - and my schedules allow ;) I just subscribed to the mailing list and would love to know more about how the project is going on, so consider this my very short introduction. I'm excited to hear from back from you!

You can reach me elsewhere in the Free and Federated universe:

 - GNUSocial: https://quitter.se/kzimmermann
 - Diaspora: vman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 - I go on IRC as kzimmermann, but I'm not very active there. I'll drop by the Uruk channel later on!
 - Code repository: https://notabug.org/kzimmermann

If you want to email me directly, you can use my PGP key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x93E212F0770F2CC3

The source for the password generator can be found in this repo: https://notabug.org/kzimmermann/quickpass

If anybody else has an account in these federated services, let me know! I'd love to talk to you guys.

Yours,

kzimmermann