Re: [uruk] [Proposal][more-Info][Wiki] Trisquel Drupal Groups & Gobby server

Thanks Alimiracle ;-)
for answering

Drupal Groups would not be aimed at the developers it's aim is at
creating group of users (like translators) to get together & work
together on the wiki because the Forum is not good for that.This make an
area for contributors to collaborate together

not package helpers or code commits

if you use Etherpad (Riseup pad / Framapad)

you depend on someone else site

if you want to talk only about the wiki and from user perspective their
is no mailing for that
so we use Loomio but there again it depend on someone else (Framavox +
Framaboard)

But we use the same infrastructure, you log into the Forum & the Group

Mangy Dwg