Re: [uruk] UrukCloudIDE releases codenames (vote )

for me this is just a stupidity for them
because firstly the devloper is the only one who choises the name of his version
secondly the name is good and for me there is no evidence to change the name
zachariah

hi all
We encountered a lot of criticism about the  releases codenames for uruk ide
the main Developer for the IDE
 said in his post
https://blog.urukproject.org/en/index.php/welcome/urukcloudide
"""
The releases codenames are named after Jojo Bizarre Adventure characters . The first
stable will be called Jonathan(the main protagonist of the manga).
"""

Does anyone want  change the  releases codenames?? ( yes/no).
Let's start the  voting
for me no
have fun and be free
ali miracle