Re: [uruk] Spam from Uruk mailing list

hi
roll up your sleeves, clean your guns, lock and load. We’re gonna kill us some bad crawlers and bot..!
I have good idea
I willCreate a link that is invisible for the human user which points to a subdirectory of the server. we can then consider
all ips from which requests to that subdirectory are made as spiders.
then we tell bots not to go there via robots.txt. Bots that go there anyway can be considered as "malicious"
and blocked e.g. through nginx and iptables
have fun and be free
ali miracle