Re: [uruk] uruk Under heavy attack

Slept peacefully
its end

I found a simple solution
rosa se it, it Will surprise you
iptables -I INPUT 1 -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,ACK SYN,ACK -m state
--state NEW -j REJECT --reject-with tcp-reset
iptables -I INPUT 2 -p tcp ! --syn -m state --state NEW -j LOG
--log-prefix "FIREWALL: New not syn:"
iptables -I INPUT 3 -p tcp ! --syn -m state --state NEW -j DROP
iptables -A OUTPUT -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
# permit answers on already established connections
# and permit new connections related to established ones (eg active-ftp)
# output is not mentioned here because we allow it above
iptables -A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
# allow open ports for ssh(22),dns(53),www(80),smb(135:139)
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m multiport --dport 22,53,80,135:139 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m multiport --dporp 53,135:139 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p icmp --icmp-type 8,11 -j ACCEPT
# Log everything else:  What's Windows latest exploitable vulnerability
# It will be a new non-requisted input,
# maybe from your neighbour trojan
iptables -A INPUT -j LOG --log-prefix "FIREWALL:INPUT"
# set a default policy:    everything not accepted > /dev/null
iptables -P INPUT DROP
iptables -P FORWARD DROP
iptables -P OUTPUT DROP
 saiy farewell For this kind of attack
And a lot of other types

have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.