[tng-devel] Build error with new CMake

Dear colleagues,

with the last update on our server a new CMake version was installed
which finally checks dependencies correctly. As a result, TNG can not
be compiled anymore and you are asked to fix the problems:- circle
dependency: modules tngfem and tnggraphics depend on each other -
circle dependency: modules control and tngoptimize depend on each
otherPlease remove the circular dependencies. I recommend to let
tnggraphics depend on tngfem (and not vice versa) and tngoptimize on
control.Best regards Sebastian