|[tng-devel] Welcome to SLangTNG mailing lists!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/tng-devel Archives
welcome to the mailing lists tng-devel and tng-users. The creation of
both lists go together with our planned move to the public. Our new
website will be located at tng.tuxfamily.org (under construction) and
the Git repository will move there in the near future.
This announcement is not yet official in the sense that we still have
to port our code from tngmath to tmath, complete doxygen documentation
of tmath and move all nightly builds, documentation, etc. from our
institute's servers to tuxfamily.org (due to security reasons).
Since there are quite a number of new users and developers to be
welcomed this month, the mailing lists will already be open for
- New users must subscribe to the mailing lists.
- The membership is public.
- The mailing list archive of tng-users is public on WWW
- The language is English. - tng-users: user discussion, Lua, using TNG
- tng-devel: developers list, Lua + C++