To: taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Gustavo F. Paredes Delaloye - LU2JGP" <lu2jgp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/10/2022 02:40PM
Subject: [taste-users] Simulate Leon2 GDB

Hi.
If I try to execute taste-simulate-leon2-gdb, the console put the typical error  "/opt/qemu-leon2-bin-qemu-system-sparc: No such file or directory".
The shell script exist, but not the executable file (qemu-system-sparc) of qemu in /opt/qemu-leon2/bin/
In /opt there is only two folders:
  • VBoxGuestAdditions-6.0.4
  • rtems-5.1-2019.07.25
Currently several companies (I work in one of them) are developing the SpaceRider ship, which uses LEON2 as a processor and it is strange not to find it in TASTE given ESA's support for this tool..

Greetings.

Gustavo

--

"Per Aspera ad Astra"