To: taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Benjamin Kisliuk <benjamin.kisliuk@xxxxxxx>
Date: 05/04/2018 05:12PM
Subject: [taste-users] Parsing TASTE AADL

Hello together,

I am trying to read (and presumably write) information programmatically
from/to TASTE-generated aadl files, but when I try to open them with
ocarina or buildsupport (which builds on ocarina?) on the command line I
get errors regarding unexpected identifiers which leads to suspect there
are some TASTE-y definitions I have to provide when trying to read those
files or am I completely wrong?

Best regards,

~Benjamin

--
Benjamin Kisliuk
Researcher

Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
28359 Bremen, Germany

Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-6640
Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
E-Mail:   benjamin.kisliuk@xxxxxxx

(Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313
USt-Id.Nr.:    DE 148646973
Steuernummer:  19/672/50006

This message is sent for information and/or discussion purposes only.
It shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment for ESA.
It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.
ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data.
In case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo@xxxxxxx).

Thank you.