Re: [taste-users] Support for TI processors

We have no experience with MSP430 or RM48.

My understanding is that both the MSP430 and RM48 are supported by FreeRTOS, for which we have a very basic support as a proof of concept. It is not something we have explored so far. Adding support for a processor/RTOS couple requires some guidance.

Note that even if TASTE cannot generate binaries for your target out of the box, you can also use a subset of TASTE tools to make a formal description of your system's data, architecture and behaviour (using ASN.1, AADL and SDL). This works quite nicely ; we can help you with that, please let us know if you would need a dedicated presentation".

The first question is probably to clarify what you expect from TASTE in terms of modelling and/or code generation

Regards,