[taste-users] PolyORB-Hi message queue - Sporadic PI Buffer and Attributes

Dear Tasters,

I would like to know whether the PI queue when size > 1, Is it a circular buffer?

In addition: what is the influence of the attributes in the behavior. I read in the taste documentation that:

* Inter-arrival time, is the minimum expected execution time in ms
* Deadline,  is the maximum expected execution time in ms
* WCET. I don't find information about this.

How this affect the execution? In case the buffer for the queue is full. Is there a manner to know when new data arrive to the PI and is dropped because of queue full?

Regards,

--
Javier Hidalgo-Carrió
Researcher

Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
28359 Bremen, Germany

Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-6661
Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
E-Mail:   javier.hidalgo_carrio@xxxxxxx

(Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313
USt-Id.Nr.:    DE 148646973