[taste-users] list is empty

Dear taste-users list,

We have just started to get familiarized with TASTE as we intend to use it as a base in a project and we ran into an error that we can't explain.

The VirtualBox image was downloaded an TASTE was updated. Then we started to execute the instructions in the Reference Card. We created two components, one function in each with provided and required interfaces, created a simple deployment view with one x64_linux partition, assigned both functions to the partition and built the system. Then the following error message emerged:

[INFO]  Finding Wrappers
[INFO]  Invoking Ocarina
Rebuilding because of /home/assert/taste/p1/DeploymentView.aadl
process.aadl:18:01: parsing Subcomponents, list is empty
Cannot parse AADL specifications
Failed while executing:
ocarina -x main.aadl
From this directory:
/home/assert/taste/p1/binary.c/GlueAndBuild

And indeed, there's an empty list in process.aadl:

process implementation x86_partition.final
subcomponents
end x86_partition.final;

What did we do wrong in this very simple example?

I am happy to provide more files if you tell me, which ones are relevant. :-)

Regards,

Gabor Paller

Széchenyi University, Győr, Hungary

--