[taste-users] ASN1SCC: test cases generation

In the webpage https://www.thanassis.space/asn1.html, it is stated that ASN1SCC allows to « automatically generate test cases (i.e. instances of the ASN.1 grammar's messages), that will exercise the encoders and the decoders at full 100% coverage ».

I tried the command « asn1.exe –o ./tests_asn1-atc –atc taste-types.asn DataView.asn », with a basic test project having the default content for DataView.asn. The command runs without errors, but the directory ./tests_asn1-atc remains empty. I am using asn1.exe version 3.2.75.

How can this feature be used ?

   Sincerely,

   Gurvan Le Guernic