[taste-users] Fw: Dyplo and Taste

Dear TASTE users,

ESA is going to organise a workshop on model-based development on the 8th of December at ESTEC in the Netherlands.
We are going to present our vision and strategy in the area of modelling, verification, code generation and related topics.

This is an early announcement, with more details in the attached PDF. Please feel free to book the date and join this workshop!

Kind regards
Maxime

ESA - European Space Agency

Maxime Perrotin
Proba-3 Plaftorm & Payload Software Engineer
TASTE Lead Engineer
System, Software and Technology Department

ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
maxime.perrotin@xxxxxxx | www.esa.int