[taste-users] Access c time functions in ada runtime

Hello,

If I have a function implemented in C and want to use the time-API provided by po_hi_time.h it only works if I compile the system with POHIC.
Is there some possibility to use the Ada build and still access the time-API from C-functions?

Best regards,

    Jan

ESA - European Space Agency

Jan Sommer

Young Graduate Trainee
System, Software and Technology Department

ESTEC

Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherland

jan.sommer@xxxxxxx