[taste-users] TASTE Simulink Bus structure

Good Morning,

I have a question concerning the interface between TASTE and a Simulink function.
I want to generate a Simulink skeleton that consists of vectors within a bus.
Let's say Input A is a Bus with two vectors a and b with each 3 elements.
At the moment if I build up such a system a and b will be generated as again busses that have each a bus element ("element_data") of size 3.

Is it somehow possible to generate a "single bus structure" and not this "double bus structure" where a and b are just vectors?
I tried using "sequence of" and "set of" but both result in the same Simulink skeleton.

If somebody has an idea I would be very grateful,

Michael Dumke

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Space Systems | Robert-Hooke-Str. 7 | 28359 Bremen | Germany

Michael Dumke
Telephone +49 421 24420-1262 | Telefax +49 421 24420-1120 | michael.dumke@xxxxxx
www.DLR.de