Re: [taste-users] ACN encoding

Hi Michael.

The flow is very simple (and not GUI-related). You do the following, in order:

1) taste-create-data-view

This is the main command to create a dummy .asn file with default ASN.1 types (and open it in a text editor - gedit, if memory serves). When you exit the editor, the corresponding AADL dataview is generated.

2) taste-create-acn-model

This creates a default ACN file corresponding to the ASN.1 file you created in step (1) (again, opening the ACN file in a text editor). When you are done, it will update the AADL DataView so that the ACN file is referenced.

3) taste-create-interface-view

This will spawn the Interface view editor, so you can create your interfaces. When you describe the interface parameters, you also specify whether NATIVE, UPER or ACN encoding will be used - see this screenshot:

TASTE IF VIEW editor

I hope this helps you do what you need.

Kind regards,
Thanassis.