Re: [taste-users] [TASTE] Errors during compilation of the data model

No pb.

Note also that I just updated the orchestrator to use multiple cores when building the glue code.
This causes quite a speedup in "from-scratch" builds.

Kind regards,
Thanassis.

Thanassis Tsiodras, Dr.-Ing.
Semantix Information Technologies
email: ttsiodras@xxxxxxxxxxx
web  : http://www.semantix.gr
phone: (+30)2106412065
fax  : (+30)2106412068
addr.: K Tsaldari 62, 11476, Athens, GREECE