Re: [taste-users] Latest ocarina source builds but did not execute correctly??

Dear Leonard,

In that case, there is either a problem in Ocarina or in your model. If the problem comes from your model, it would be necessary to check it. If it comes from Ocarina, I think you should get support for Ocarina.

Best regards,

From: "Reder, Leonard J (3496)" <Leonard.J.Reder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Watney, Garth J (3496)" <garth.j.watney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Evensen, Kenneth (5125)" <Kenneth.Evensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/03/2012 07:58
Subject: Re: [taste-users] Latest ocarina source builds but did not execute correctly??
Sent by: Listengine <listengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Again:

After grabbing ocarina from the correct site and then copying an old doc
directory from a slightly older version of ocarina I was able to build and
install your 3/27/2012 version.   However when executed on the POK example
partitioned-threads this is what happens:

xxxxx:/home/reder/src/pok-20111205/examples/partitions-threads$/home/reder/
bin/ocarina -aadlv2 -f -g pok_c model.aadl
$POK_PATH/misc/aadl-library.aadl
+========================== OCARINA BUG DETECTED =========================+
| Detected exception: SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE                    |
| Error: ocarina-me_aadl-aadl_tree-nodes.adb:2683                         |
| Please refer to the User's Guide for more details.                      |

Exception name: SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE
Message: ocarina-me_aadl-aadl_tree-nodes.adb:2683

Help?  Does anyone know where I can get a stable source build on ocarina.

Len

http://pok.safety-critical.net/ in the right corner

http://aadl.enst.fr/ocarina/snapshots/.   I find that the binary seems
>>to work fine with POK examples but when I attempt to use my build of it
>>I get the following exception.
>>

>>xxxxxxx:/home/reder/src/pok-20111205/examples/partitions-threads$/home/re
>>der/bin/ocarina -aadlv2 -f -g pok_c model.aadl
>>$POK_PATH/misc/aadl-library.aadl
>>
>> +========================== OCARINA BUG DETECTED
>>=========================+
>> | Detected exception: SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE
>> | Error: ocarina-me_aadl-aadl_tree-nodes.adb:2683
>> | Please refer to the User's Guide for more details.
>>
>>+========================================================================
>>=+
>>
>> Exception name: SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE
>> Message: ocarina-me_aadl-aadl_tree-nodes.adb:2683
>>
>> I have attached the config.log and config.status files so you can have
>>a look as well.   Please advise since we would like to be able to build
>>and execute the tool from source.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Len
>> Leonard J. Reder
>> Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>> Flight Software Applications
>> Email: reder@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Phone: 818-354-3639
>>
>> <config.log><config.status>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.