De : Marcus César <caim_de_nod@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sujet : [SliTaz] RE: Problems trying to install SliTaz
Date : 09/07/2021 02:36:14 Europe/Paris

Hello,

    Some back-and-forth and find that the hashs problems is something in my computer [Linux liplop 4.19.0-14-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.171-2 (2021-01-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux] - I copied the slitaz-rolling.iso and slitaz-rolling.md5 to the USB flashdrive, tested both (with "cat slitaz-rolling.iso" and "md5sum slitaz-rolling.iso") and the hashs are ok. So I ejected the flashdrive, pluged it again in the same computer, tested the .md5 and .iso archives, and the hash are messed up. Some tries, formating the flash and sometime it goes ok, I didn't know exactly why.
    Copied the slitaz-rolling.iso and slitaz-rolling.md5 to /dev/sda5 on the computer I want to install SliTaz [a Celeron 8800 1.50GHz with 2GB RAM], open sakura terminal, "su", "tazinst new", "leafpad tazinst.rc", altered the file to [MODE="install"; MEDIA="iso"; SOURCE="/dev/sda5/slitaz-rolling.iso"; ROOT_UUID="/dev/sda1"; ROOT_FORMAT="ext4"; HOME_UUID="/dev/sda5"; HOME_FORMAT="ext4"; HOSTNAME="slitaz"; ROOT_PWD="root"; USER_LOGIN="Marcus"; USER_PWD="tux"; BOOTLOADER="auto"; LIVEBOOT=""; WEBBOOT=""; WINBOOT=""], "tazinst execute", get an error "Formatting has failed" [Duh, trying to format a mounted partition =p], "leafpad tazinst.rc" again, altered to HOME_FORMAT="", "tazinst execute" worked, rebooted, see grub menu and was happy, but get a n error. Attached I send two files: "tazinst_execute_terminal.txt" is a copy-paste of the terminal in the process i described above; "tazinst.log" is the log file generated by tazinst.
    When I see the Grub menu, it says in the top "GRUB4DOS 0.4.4 2020-11-20, Memory: 630K / 511M, MenuEnd: 0x492FD" and the menu item is "SliTaz GNU/Linux 5.0 (Kernel vmlinuz-3.16.55-slitaz64). When I press enter, the new screen show the following lines:

  Booting SliTaz GNU/Linux 5.0 (Kernel vmlinuz-3.16.55-slitaz64)

 Filesystem type is ext2s, partition type 0x83
kernel /boot/vmlinuz-3.16.55-slitaz64 root=/dev/sda1 video=-32 quiet

Error 15: File not found

Press any key to continue

    When I press any key, get back to the Grub menu... Someone have some ideia to help me out?

Best regards,
Marcus